For great resources, see the Gale Virtual Library in our database lists.
Of course, there are excellent American history resources. But even better, are the world history encyclopedias -
- the Crusades
- Middle Ages
- Elizabethan period
- the Renaissance: an encyclopedia for students
- Renaissance and Reformation Reference Library
- World War I and World War II Reference Libraries
- Cold War
- Russian History
- Korean War
- Vietnam War
- the Middle East Conflict library
- Labour History Worldwide
- European Social History
- and some country encyclopedias - India, modern Asia, Ireland, Africa
and more!
Reminder - most of these are multi-volume encyclopedias. Use the dropdown menu to choose the volume you want.
On the left side, you can use the search box to search all volumes at once.
I like to use the eTable of Contents to get an overview. Don't forget, you are just looking at one volume. Use the dropdown menu to choose another one.
I like that at the bottom of each entry you can see a clickable index for that topic.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment