Monday, July 28, 2008

If your patron wants Stephenie Meyer

Lots of holds for the hot teen titles by Stephenie Meyer. I found one site that suggests alternatives.

I googled if you liked Stephenie Meyer and readalikes stephanie meyer

Twilight readlikes

YA librarian wiki
Quite a list! And link to other recommendations (Not-so-romantic vampire books!)

Scribd
Takes awhile to load.

And of course, there is Novelist - I tried Novelist K-8 and got these authors - Schreiber, Ellen and Atwater-Rhodes, Amelia, De la Cruz, Melissa.

Looks like some good suggestions. Any other possibilities?

BTW, notice the spelling of Stephenie. Some sites (see above), use the more common spelling with an a.

1 comment:

CCP said...

Don't forget: TPL also has E-Book and E-Audiobook versions of Meyer's titles. They're available through Overdrive. If going through the online catalogue, folks can do a search by author, and click on the "url" link next to the respective titles.